Wednesday 2 March 2016

Hello!

After a month of no blogging, hopefully I'm back! At the end of January I had a few days off to celebrate a rather significant birthday in Venice, and when I got back, I had some family news, my Mum and Dad both in hospital. Together with being in the middle of writing our planning statement and financial forecasts for next year, something had to go, and it turned out to be this blog. Hopefully will get back into the swing of it now, and I have a few posts to let you know what did happen in February which I'll try and post over next few days.

At the moment I'm at Digifest in Birmingham, organised by JISC and celebrating all things digital. So, I'll try and keep you up to date with what's going on, and as usual, posts maybe in note form as I write them during the talks, rather than good english!

No comments: