Friday 21 May 2010

Friday at last....

The end of another busy week, but not a lot I can blog about! We've started our annual SRDS (Staff Review and Development Scheme) round, so I've had long and interesting review meetings with all of the Assistant Directors. As a member of the Senate Budget Committee, I've also had a very useful briefing from the Director of Finance about the Resource Allocation Model we are adopting - or how budgets are set. Yesterday morning I spent an hour with internal audit for the latest audit we've involved with on the processes and policies we have in place for ensuring accuracy of the student data returns we do to HESA and HESES.

We had a meeting of the Exec with the Section Heads where we discussed the outcomes of the World Cafes we had last month. Lots of interesting stuff, and some definite themes emerging. All being pulled together for a presentation to the department, and I'll post about that later.

So, short post today, but I'll leave you with an amazing 3D street painting. Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments: